Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > BRACKET: ROUND TWO

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: August 31, 2008 (11:28 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

The first round is over. The second round has just begun.

And now, to change the rules -- completly!

I have already made the draws for who faces who next, but the whole 24 hours to pick left a bad taste in my mouth. I wasn;t ocerly happy to have to throw out ranpicks now and then, and I dislike the whole throwing down a placehoilder ploy and the sitting around waiting to see what the other guy picks before you pick yours. So, now you submit them differently.

I want the people in the following list to HG mail me their pick. Once I have paired reviews from each match-up, I'll post the topic and you can all vote. We're now down to the following twelve:

DoI
Beli
VM
Dagoss
Suskie
Boo
Espiga
Drella
Felix
DE
EmP
Cairo

I picked my review before I knew who I was up against in the interest of fairness. If I go through again and/or I continue the next round in that fashion, I shall do so from here on.

There IS going to be a time limit for getting your reviews in so this doesn't lose even more pace than it has already. I'm thinking 3 days, but we'll see how things go. For now, I need an HG mail from tnhose above with the reviews they want to use.

Go.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: August 31, 2008 (12:57 PM)

I'll HG mail my pick as soon as I'm done looking at it with with a fine toothed comb -- sometime in the next few hours.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: September 02, 2008 (05:20 AM)

Can I please, please have until Thursday? I just finished moving; my Internet access at home isn't up yet and I'm still unpacking, in addition to the semester restarting. I want to use either a new review that is currently half-finished or revise another review. This is the first time I'm seeing this topic (and the first time I've actually visited this site in like a week). If need be, I can produce more excuses. You must show me mercy.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: September 02, 2008 (08:34 AM)

I'll talk to the person you are up against and square it with them. If they're okay with it, then, fine. Though it does put a large spanner in the works, and I would prefer it sooner.

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.