Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Sonic the Hedgehog 3 review

This thread is in response to a review for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 on the Genesis. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: August 30, 2012 (06:47 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

When I was a kid and rented this game, I did not get past the infamous Carnival level. Maybe there was something in the instruction manual about that...

Sonic 3 + S&K is hands down my favourite Sonic game, my favourite game on the Genesis, and one of my favourite games period. When you get to the end, it just feels so epic.

It's ashame they stopped making Sonic games after that.

... I said, it's a shame they never made another Sonic game, ever!

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: August 30, 2012 (07:05 PM)

Yeah, right before submitting the review, I combed the entire manual to make sure I wasn't wrong about that one part. It's really weird they don't mention it anywhere... Hilariously, the only advice the "Tips" section of the book gave me was to press the reset button if I'm stuck.

I love S3&K, too. Played the hell out of that game during the summer of 1995.

Thanks for reading!

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: August 30, 2012 (07:20 PM)

I think that segment was part of the "buy the strategy guide or call the tip line" craze of the 90's.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.