Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Site Announcements > Contest: Win a retail copy of Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland for PS3

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: June 20, 2012 (08:23 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

As you know if you read my review, I really liked Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. I liked it enough, in fact, that I decided to see what I could do about securing a retail copy of the game to award to one of this site's lucky readers. Today, I'm pleased to announce that I've been able to do precisely that, thanks to some kind assistance from the game's publisher, NIS America.

If you'd like to win the copy of the game's standard edition for PlayStation 3, you'll need to have a US mailing address. You must be 18 or older, or have consent from a parent or legal guardian. Sorry, but site staff and freelancers are excluded from participating in this contest. Keep in mind that if you win, we'll also need to share your mailing address with NIS America (so you can be sent the game).

To win the game, you'll need to be the first person to respond to a post that we'll make on Facebook. We'll post about the giveaway a few times before it happens, but you'll know the crucial post when you see it. To make things easier on yourself, you should like the HonestGamers page on Facebook.

The post you need to watch for will take place sometime before 9PM (PST) on June 28, 2012. We'll be promoting this contest right up until there's a winner, both on Facebook and on Twitter, so there's likely to be a lot of competition. Make sure that you're paying close attention during the whole week-long period.

Once the winner is announced, we'll contact him or her for the mailing address. In the event that we are unable to reach the winner within a reasonable period of time (2 to 3 days), the next eligible person will be contacted as necessary.

There can only be one winner, but good luck to you all!

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: June 20, 2012 (08:56 PM)

Good idea, Jason. I'll be stealing it for use in other social media venues.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: June 21, 2012 (03:30 PM)

Unless you're no longer a freelancer, Zipp, you wouldn't qualify anyway, which ironically more or less disqualifies about 90% of the community anyway.

Regardless, it's kind of nice to see one of these again. It's been a while.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: June 21, 2012 (09:14 PM)

I was referring more to the idea than anything else, but yeah I hadn't thought about that. I forgot I still am a freelancer! I like to post user reviews because I can edit them later when I inevitably decide this and that word weren't exactly perfect.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: threetimes
Posted: June 22, 2012 (05:21 AM)

The more people play Atelier Meruru the better!

Got the game last week and played it non-stop. The most fun I've had since... well, I can't remember.

Don't panic!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.