Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > JujuZombie's Alien Crush review

This thread is in response to a review for Alien Crush on the TurboGrafx-16. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: May 27, 2012 (09:25 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Hey,

I've had to go in and play about a little with your HTML coding. It's not your fault, but this site uses a different bracket system to the one you employed. It's a common catch, so I'm quite happy to edit issues away while people get used to it. Blame the site programmer. I blame the site programmer. The end product is, you've lot some stuff. The intro bit at the top is gone, but that information and cover art shot is displayed at the side of game reviews, anyway. To make up for this, I found you a bigger screenshot. If you hit the edit button on your review, you'll see a hard copy of the changes I've had to make. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other people on the site. Some of the Canadians are pretty unfriendly, but it's just their way; ignore them.

I enjoyed the review. It was personable, which is often the best way to go when writing a retro piece, as it adds relevence to why the article is being written in the first place. Some of the discriptions were very nicely written, so good job!

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: JujuZombie
Posted: May 27, 2012 (05:13 PM)

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the review. And thanks for fixing it up. I was kind of wondering how it might turn out. Yeah, I'm no good with HTML, and I have a bit of a hard time around the site, but I'm learning. So is this how one makes bold text then? Guess so lol.

I'm of the mind that the only sane people left are the ones who were crazy to begin with.
-Stinger

board icon
Author: threetimes
Posted: May 29, 2012 (02:31 PM)

I enjoyed reading this review. You really give a lively and engaging account of the game. Almost makes me want to play it, but I suck at pinball games. (And I know who you are now!) Welcome. ^_^

Don't panic!

board icon
Author: JujuZombie
Posted: May 29, 2012 (06:27 PM)

Thanks. :D And you should totally try it, even if you're no good at pinball. How the heck does one be good at pinball games, anyway? XD This one is different. :)

I'm of the mind that the only sane people left are the ones who were crazy to begin with.
-Stinger

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.