Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > [News] Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set has lots of things

This thread is in response to an article about Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on the PlayStation 3. You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: May 26, 2012 (01:34 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Right. A certificate of authenticity to prove you actually would spend $150 dollars on a bunch of plastic and coasters. Oh, and a belt.

I'm being facetious. If you love Street Fighter, that's actually a lot you're getting for that price. On the other hand, I know a lot of Street Fighter fans who argue over which game is the only playable one, but I don't know any SF fans who like all of the games. So getting a bundle of all of the games seems like it would go to waste.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: May 31, 2012 (12:48 PM)

I was browsing Amazon today and happened to come across the 25th Anniversary page for this game, then I started reading the "Includes..." image that was included when something caught my eye: you still have to download Street Fighter III and II Turbo HD Remix. That seems pretty damn lame and lazy to do for an Anniversary collection. What if the people who bought this don't have an Internet connection, or maybe a really crappy one? They're gonna lose out on two games and quite a number of other downloads for something Capcom wants them to pay $150 for.

Edit: What's funny is that II Turbo HD Remix is included in the Capcom Digital Collection disc release that came out 2 months ago. So it's something they can do, but won't.

Double Edit: I also find this incredibly ironic considering the last Anniversary collection they did before this was a disc release of Street Fighter III and Street Fighter II.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: bbbmoney
Posted: May 31, 2012 (01:04 PM)

Would of been nice if it came with an arcade stack, what a gift that would make! Otherwise it seems pricey for a pile of old games.

I wuv my tournament edition stick.

Mobius 1, engage...

board icon
Author: Roto13
Posted: May 31, 2012 (02:00 PM)

There's a LOT more to it than a "pile of old games."

---

board icon
Author: bbbmoney
Posted: May 31, 2012 (02:49 PM)

Pssh, a waste of space!

Mobius 1, engage...

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.