Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > [News] The Elder Scrolls Online announced for PC and Mac

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: May 03, 2012 (02:34 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Oh jesus. I can only imagine the bugs. At the same time, I've been surprised for years that this hadn't happened. Morrowind always felt to me like an MMORPG without players.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: May 03, 2012 (02:45 PM)

This could be the game that gets me into MMORPGs. But looking at Skyrim, it'll probably require a beast of a computer.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: joseph_valencia
Posted: May 03, 2012 (03:50 PM)

Eh. Not even Elder Scrolls can get me into the MMO genre.

JOSEPH VALENCIA was able to build this sig IN A CAVE…… WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: May 03, 2012 (05:46 PM)

I agree with Valencia. I don't doubt ESO will be a quality game despite the myriad bugs early players are likely to encounter, but I just can't get into any MMO. It's not even that I don't like multiplayer games necessarily, because I love co-op Borderlands.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: Halon
Posted: May 03, 2012 (07:40 PM)

Interesting, but I hope it doesn't come out this year. It's going to have a lot of competition with Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2 and even Dota 2.

Guild Wars 2 looks awesome. I'm not in the beta but it looks like the first MMO that I will play for more than a couple days.

IF YOU WANT MORE BEATS FOR YOUR BUCK THERE'S NO LUCK.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: May 03, 2012 (09:20 PM)

If an Old Republic game couldn't get me into MMOs, this won't, either.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: WilltheGreat
Posted: May 04, 2012 (07:45 PM)

One of these days someone will figure out that the theme park MMOs don't do nearly as well as the sandbox ones.

"Either, sir, you're an ass or masquerading as one."
- Nero Wolfe

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.