Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's KOF Sky Stage review

This thread is in response to a review for KOF Sky Stage on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Linkamoto
Posted: April 11, 2012 (08:20 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Hey, call me weird, but you've got me oddly intrigued to play this game now. I know that wasn't your intent, considering the mediocre score, but it just seems so...hardcore. And I love me some hardcore gamin'. Good review here. Liked the flow and, again, your descriptions of the gameplay have given me the urge to play it, even if I don't get past the first loop. :P Cheers.

"Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"

*Oscar Wilde*

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: April 11, 2012 (09:24 PM)

Glad you liked reading about the game, and bringing it to your attention, too. For me, I dunno, I don't mind these crazy bullet shooters, but it just felt off here. You sound very interested in Sky Stage, so you might end up liking it, though.

Edit: If you have a PS3 or PSP, I think I read somewhere that the follow-up, Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting, which also has KOF Sky Stage as an optional game, is available for download in the PlayStation Store. I heard the game is much more expansive than its predecessor.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: Linkamoto
Posted: April 12, 2012 (06:28 PM)

I don't have either Sony platform, so a purchase on the old 36o is looming for me. Thanks for the info.

"Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"

*Oscar Wilde*

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.