Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > [News] Deus Ex: Human Revolution conspires on Macs April 26

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: radicaldreamer
Posted: April 04, 2012 (07:10 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Just started playing this game. It's fantastic.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: April 04, 2012 (08:19 PM)

It is a great follow up to Deus Ex (finally) but the boss fights have kept me from going back to it.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: April 04, 2012 (09:04 PM)

Quick tip, RD: Unlock the Typhoon ability ASAP. It'll save you a lot of hassle during those bosses. Otherwise, yeah, brilliant game.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: radicaldreamer
Posted: April 04, 2012 (09:15 PM)

I got typhoon. I managed to get by pretty easily against the first boss just by tossing all of the grenades and remote explosives in my inventory though. The game is actually better than the first Deus Ex.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: April 04, 2012 (09:25 PM)

It is better than the first Deus Ex. I totally agree. Especially having gone back and played it with modern sensibilities. !@#$! the original is hard to play these days. One thing it does better is that it's scope is much grander and it lasts longer. Better graphics and more expensive voice acting have made that hard these days.

I had no trouble with the first boss (though he was a little boring). The second boss was boring and confusing. The third boss screwed me over because of a poor (but understandable) decision made earlier in the game. The final boss... was actually kind've cool.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: April 05, 2012 (03:06 AM)

Will it be coming to the AppStore or just the shops?

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than ifgrth requested its removal.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.