Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City review

This thread is in response to a review for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Linkamoto
Posted: April 02, 2012 (09:06 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Okay, so...is the multiplayer good or bad? You made it sound limited, but your breakdown of a typical match seemed oddly compelling. Sad to see the campaign being only average, though. This seemed like it had so much potential.

"Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"

*Oscar Wilde*

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: April 02, 2012 (09:15 PM)

I liked it. It's good. But I can understand people not wanting to pay $60 to play this.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: April 02, 2012 (09:16 PM)

Damn good description of multiplayer, especially as I've never seen that kind of play mentioned in reviews of this game before. You end on a downer, so I can't really tell if you're saying multiplayer saves the title or not. How's the connection and player base? Pretty easy to hook into?

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: April 02, 2012 (09:20 PM)

I've played the multiplayer for almost a solid week, and I've had next to no problem joining games with full, or next to full lobbies. There's the occasional player with the bad connection from time to time, which pretty much kills the match and only once was I forced to restart my Xbox due to a freeze.

And I dunno if I'd consider the end to be a downer. ORC was a hard game to review, since I enjoyed the game, but it's really easy to understand why people can hate the game. I just wanted to throw that caution sign up, even after my praise, since it is a $60 title.

Edit: Thanks for the comments, by the way!

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: April 02, 2012 (10:01 PM)

Yeah, it was a unique review on this title. Great job!

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.