Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > aschultz's Mole Mania review

This thread is in response to a review for Mole Mania on the Game Boy. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: SamildanachEmrys
Posted: March 11, 2012 (03:17 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Mole Mania was one of my favourite Game Boy games. I'm glad to see it getting some love here.

'There would be tears and there would be strange laughter. Fierce births and deaths beneath umbrageous ceilings. And dreams, and violence, and disenchantment.'

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: March 11, 2012 (12:19 PM)

Thank you! I had wanted to write about it for a while. Your nice words gave me courage to tweak some stuff--it was my first review I really used voice-to-text on, and I noticed a lot of bad stuff. Hope it's gone now.

I forget who told me I would really like playing it, but I'm grateful to them. I enjoyed it when I first played it and now.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Author: SamildanachEmrys
Posted: March 11, 2012 (04:28 PM)

Wow, it turned out well considering it was voice-to-text. I'm impressed.

Now I want to go back and play Mole Mania again. It's been a few years. I remember loving the music too.

'There would be tears and there would be strange laughter. Fierce births and deaths beneath umbrageous ceilings. And dreams, and violence, and disenchantment.'

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: March 12, 2012 (10:57 AM)

Well, I made a lot of obvious updates along the way. I finished the first draft Wednesday and planned to update it & put it off. Then I fell asleep Saturday evening and woke up and scrambled a bit to get things in before the RotW deadline--which didn't work, anyway.

It's nice to have because I use a lot less energy typing & I have a much stronger motivation to proofread--namely that voice-to-text will throw out total whoppers. Plus if I'm tired I can just close my eyes and dictate.

So I'll try this again with my contest entry, but obviously I'll want to give myself more time.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking is available for $50 on eBay, btw, for anyone who might be looking. It gets a lot right & you can train it too.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.