Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > dagoss's Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards review

This thread is in response to a review for Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards on the Nintendo 64. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: August 05, 2008 (10:52 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Oddly enough, I was just about to review this game, and I still will. I like your review, though I'm not sure why you keep writing the "64" in power form. You actually unwillingly create a few minor line breaks :(

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: August 05, 2008 (12:01 PM)

I'm not sure why you keep writing the "64" in power form

Because now you're playing with power!

... Sorry. I'll just remove the superscript tags.

And thanks! I look forward to your review. With the N64's library being (relatively) small, I'm sure there will be some repeats.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: August 05, 2008 (10:43 PM)

It's up, and I wouldn't he opposed to a Dagoss vs. Suskie thing if you want to squeeze some feedback out of these chumps. And yeah, I doubt this'll be the last time the same N64 game is reviewed more than once in a short period of time.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: August 06, 2008 (05:36 AM)

Dagoss vs Suskie? I have no problem with that.

I like how you dismissed the mini-game that I praised and praised the mini-game that I dismissed. Is it because you were ashamed by your leapfrog time in comparison to mine? That's understandable, what with mine being unbeatably awesome and such.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.