Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > andgregorik's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim review

This thread is in response to a review for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: February 28, 2012 (10:01 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I really liked this review. Seems you had kinda the same view of the game that I did. I liked the paragraph about the books. There are a LOT that are fun to read. I know I was seeking the land for all the Wolf Queen ones and all the ones in that huge series about Vivec and some king eventually getting assassinated by his Argonian second-in-command. A bunch are kinda dull treatises and stuff, but some are awesome, like the guy whose mentor or whatever found a way to explore the Daedric realms, which lasted until he found Hermy Mora's and got trapped there to seek out forbidden secrets for all eternity.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: andgregorik
Posted: February 28, 2012 (02:40 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Hey, thanks. Honestgamers is the site where I've read the most heartfelt reviews on Morrowind and Oblivion ever. I figured that this is where I should put my own little Skyrim review. :) Yep, books are cool. I liked "The Windhelm Letters" especially, a wife's letters to her absentee husband, quite poignant and again, well written.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.