Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Dr_Worm's WipEout 2048 review

This thread is in response to a review for WipEout 2048 on the Vita. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: February 25, 2012 (11:01 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I think you present some great style in your writing here, which I'd like to see more of! I like you line about reinventing the wheel and you do a good job at selling me on simple things like the "overall best times."

For someone who never played a WipeOut game (and I know I'm not alone in this) I'd like to know a little bit more about how the game actually plays. The review is a little short for me to feel justified in agreeing with your high score; I'd like some more evidence so that I can agree (hopefully) with your conclusion.

As a side note, I think it is unnecessary to close with a tag expansion of your name; I definitely know the They Might Be Giants song and I definitely like it, but it's a little annoying at the end of your review, especially when your name, "Dr. Worm" is already prominently displayed at the top of the review. Anyone who doesn't get the reference by then is not going to be enlightened by the tag.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.