Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > zippdementia's Mega Jump review

This thread is in response to a review for on the . You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: February 09, 2012 (12:46 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Good to see you back (though you weren't gone as long as I was)--it's a shame that they resort to the cheap tactics to get you to have a shot at winning. The bit about the tilt is very clever, though, and I'd never seen it used in puzzle games.

And yeah. I never got to use a trampoline enough as a kid.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: February 09, 2012 (05:25 PM)

Thanks, Aschultz! It's good to be back and I hope it's more than a momentary stop-in. The real reason I haven't been writing is time and money: I don't have enough of either for most video games! I pick up the odd new game here and there, but trying to finish them in time to write a relevant review would turn it from fun into work... and I already have enough of that!

Not a lot of reviews out there for iphone games, though, and I have been playing a lot of those. I figured I'd start reviewing some of the big ones (Mega Jump, Ninja Fruit, Cut the Rope) and then start experiementing with my downloads. It really is a review gap on the web! It's DAMN HARD to figure out what's a good game from the crappy user reviews out there.

As a side note, the iphone marks the third system I've owned Final Fantasy Tactics on.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Posted: February 09, 2012 (05:25 PM)

Oh, and pics added to the review.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: February 16, 2012 (04:59 AM)

I enjoyed the review, Zipp! Especially as someone who remembers biking over to my buddy's house to jump on his trampoline. Never did land on my head or lose a limb, but I did almost break my neck. Luckily my shoulder took the brunt of the damage. No injury except to my pride.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Posted: February 16, 2012 (02:19 PM)

I think almost dying or becoming permanently disabled is an important part of any childhood.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.