Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Medal of Honor: Airborne review

This thread is in response to a review for Medal of Honor: Airborne on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: January 31, 2012 (09:47 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Makes me want to go back and play it.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: January 31, 2012 (11:11 AM)

Real good review. Airborne must have been about the only old-school MoH game I haven't played at some point and time (even if only played briefly). The upgrade system seems interesting and is something those other ones (which got really derivative and boring after a while, especially compared to the CoD series and some other shooters) don't have, which almost kinda tempts me into looking into this one.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Posted: January 31, 2012 (10:22 PM)

I agree with everything OD just said. I also didn't play airborne (but I did watch someone play the first level! It looked awesome).

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 04, 2012 (06:18 PM)

You should try it out if you get the chance, assorted commenters. In the last few weeks I've played MW3, Brink, Homefront and Duke Nukem Forever and, aside from the first one, vastly prefered my time with Airborne.

Been on an FPS kick as of late. Still got Rage to try.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Posted: February 05, 2012 (08:33 AM)

I'm really curious to hear how Rage played out.

board icon
Author: WilltheGreat
Posted: February 05, 2012 (09:53 AM)

Man, that second image looks really good. Did you put that together yourself EmP, or did you enlist some dashing Canadian to do it for you?

"Either, sir, you're an ass or masquerading as one."
- Nero Wolfe

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.