Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Voyage: Inspired by Jules Verne review

This thread is in response to a review for Voyage: Inspired by Jules Verne on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: November 12, 2011 (12:50 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I've never read Verne. Not even as a requirement in high school or something. But having read this, I suppose I should change that one day. Even if this game, and any of the others within the series, take more of an artistic license with the work, I still think it'd be neat to have something to compare to if I ever got around to playing it.

You do a good job making the world sound alive and exotic, even if it's a completely mythified (yes I just made that word up) version of the moon. I don't really know how well the game has held up over time, but I imagine it has had to have done quite well for you to praise it so well, even though this was four years ago. But, well, the game itself apparently was released in 2005... which is much more recent than I expected, so I wouldn't be surprised if time doesn't play much of a factor at all.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.