Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > asherdeus's Bodycount review

This thread is in response to a review for Bodycount on the PlayStation 3. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: SamildanachEmrys
Posted: September 16, 2011 (05:05 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Hmm, interesting to hear thoughts on the full game. I quite enjoyed the demo, so it's useful to discover that, from the way you describe it, the rest of the game doesn't add anything. Something that's fun for a five minute demo would probably get old after a few hours.

Even in the demo, I noticed the inconsistent damage. Many times I decided I could dash to a particular bit of cover because I'd only take a couple of hits en route, only to die despite having soaked up far more damage only minutes earlier.

Anyway, regardless of whether I share your opinion (I suspect I would be a bit more forgiving), it's a well written review. Good flow and clarity.

'There would be tears and there would be strange laughter. Fierce births and deaths beneath umbrageous ceilings. And dreams, and violence, and disenchantment.'

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: September 16, 2011 (06:33 AM)

I already left my feedback over at TBG, but great review Matt. Always happy to see an Asherdeus review pop up.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: asherdeus
Posted: September 16, 2011 (11:05 AM)

Thanks, guys! I wasn't sure if this review would work or not. After playing it, I really couldn't approach the review in any other way because I simply was left baffled by what I experienced. Glad to hear it went over well.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.