Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Virtua Fighter CG Portrait Series Vol. 1: Sarah Bryant (Import) review

This thread is in response to a review for Virtua Fighter CG Portrait Series Vol. 1: Sarah Bryant on the Saturn. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: July 21, 2008 (07:03 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I read this review twice. The first time was yesterday when you subbed it (and when it still had several typos) and the second time being now. It was an entertaining read. Might I recommend you forego writing about Sarah's bro, Jacky, and highlight the mighty adventures of Dural? The 'games' get better looking as they progress down the line. Dural's has a nice Dreamcast quality to it, and the song is really goofy from what I remember. Of course it still sucks . . .

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: July 21, 2008 (09:26 AM)

You expect me to do more of these?

This wasn't in the deal.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: qxz
Posted: July 21, 2008 (04:14 PM)

Your review provides me with the thought that it's better suited as unlockable content in a full-fledged game. Seems like having only 4+ minutes of video on its own disc is a genuine rip-off.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
-- Adam Savage

board icon
Posted: July 21, 2008 (11:46 PM)

It would actually be really cool if it was something you could unlock. I'd feel justified going to reasonable lengths to achieve it.

But, as a stand-alone, it's just dumb.

board icon
Posted: July 22, 2008 (07:15 AM)

Remember that link I showed you, EmP, where the guy from Australia was trying to sell Vol. 1-11 for $500?

board icon
Posted: July 22, 2008 (07:32 AM)

I do.

I wager a lot of money that went unsold.

board icon
Posted: July 22, 2008 (07:55 AM)

That's one risk I'm not willing to take.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: January 14, 2011 (12:44 PM)

XD Man. I remember reading this when you first wrote it and finding it hilarious. Reading it again now, it's still hilarious. Of course, I have to admit that I couldn't help thinking "...Men... *sigh*" and then giggling at your maturity through some parts of this. Haha. It's alright, though. I forgive you. =P

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.