Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > asherdeus's Red Faction: Armageddon review

This thread is in response to a review for Red Faction: Armageddon on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: July 01, 2011 (11:06 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Good one, Ash! What I liked about the review was your experience with the series as a whole. It was interesting reading how someone who's played the previous three games thought about this one, and how it compared to those. Gave the review more weight, in my opinion.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: asherdeus
Posted: July 05, 2011 (07:52 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

This was a tough review for me to write. I went through three different drafts before this came out.. I feel like I went through the same thing as Volition did with Armageddon - took parts from each and tried to tie together all the different themes that I was exploring individually in each failed attempt. Glad you thought it worked because I wasn't certain it would. =)

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.