Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Courier Crisis review

This thread is in response to a review for Courier Crisis on the Saturn. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: June 26, 2011 (02:53 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

God bless you for reminding me about that awesome N3 review. You & Zig still suck for giving that a 7. A 7!

Err, this review was good, too. Jolly good!

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: June 26, 2011 (02:59 PM)

N3 is a good game, although N3II is better.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (03:01 PM)

You continue to be wrong about things. People being wrong on the Internet is now a crime.

I still remember the Drakengard II praise. I wake myself up screaming with that memory, sometimes.

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (03:06 PM)

Drakengard 2 is right up there with Chaos Legion as one of the PS2 classics, although the Japanese version is better (because of a small musical difference).

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: June 26, 2011 (03:47 PM)

This is a beautiful topic.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (03:53 PM)

My favourite thikng about Cavia's final release, NIER, is that it bases its entire plot on Drakngard's fifth and most brutal ending. I don;t enjoy this because of the slight nod back to an ending that I had to work my arse off to get and enjoyed every minute I put into it, but because even Cavia wanted a reality were Drakengard II could not exist. It was their final apology, and I forgive them.

You get no such forgivness. People spent money -- MONEY -- on these games thaks to your honey-dripped words, and now they are all very sad. I have signed statments to back this up as fact.

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (03:58 PM)

You apparently haven't gotten to the final ending of Nier.

You won't like it.

//Zig

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (03:59 PM)

I thought the point of this was to prove I don't like anything.

Which last ending? Technically, there's two. The sacrifce or let die one?

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (04:07 PM)

You have gotten there! I must have interpreted it a little differently, then.

Being intentionally cryptic here......... I figured Cavia realized it was such a crime to ignore Drakengard 2, that they erased the memory of Nier having ever even existed.

You should play Pit Fighter for SNES. It's really good.

//Zig

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: June 26, 2011 (04:16 PM)

I don't think I'd describe bluberry as The Legendary Reviewer

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Posted: June 26, 2011 (04:21 PM)

Then you don't meet the requirements to accurately review Courier Crisis.

//Zig

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: June 26, 2011 (04:37 PM)

Blame Venter, he's the one that first called him that when he commented on Blu's Super Castlevania IV review in a 2004 RotW topic. XD

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: June 26, 2011 (05:31 PM)

This is the problem with being facetious on the Internet.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: June 26, 2011 (06:52 PM)

I'm sure it's impossible to not be facetious on the Internet.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: bluberry
Posted: July 02, 2011 (07:53 PM)

I hear the author of that N3 review is a functional analyst by trade. shame, he's throwing away a lot of talent for literary criticism.

Oh no, it's a Goomba!

board icon
Author: bluberry
Posted: July 02, 2011 (08:38 PM)

"readsno matter how skilled you become, how well you know the layouts of a stage, you still fail miserably thanks to luck"

"The worst, though, is having to turn every. single. corner. See, there's always going to be a 50/50 chance of running into an unavoidable car as you make a turn. There's really nothing you can do about it, because time is ticking down and you need all the speed you can gain."

hah. accurate messenger sim then.

Oh no, it's a Goomba!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.