Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Beyond Good & Evil HD review

This thread is in response to a review for Beyond Good & Evil HD on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: April 23, 2011 (07:22 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Congrats, Gar. I know how hard it was for you to finally get this thing done--writer's block is a bitch.

This is a good review. I caught one thing: in the third to last paragraph you have "poises" for "poses".

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: April 23, 2011 (12:18 PM)

Thanks, Marc. I got annoyed at not being able to write anything, so locked myself in a corner, forbade distractions and did not come out until I had finished all of my outstanding drafts. This was the immediate result -- I'm glad you liked it.

I've gone back and tidied away the typo.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: May 17, 2011 (12:06 PM)

Nice rewrite dude. Shame you didn't enter it in the tourney! =P I like how a lot of your content was either completely new or reworked versions of the old with only the strongest bits completely the same. (With the exception of the last few paragraphs, which were almost straight copies and didn't impress me much). It definitely added a nice touch of variety from the other one, and also made it a lot better. Which is great - and impressive in and of itself - because your original was pretty good, too. Overall nice job, and cool addition with the art in the beginning, too. =D

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.