Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > fleinn's Top Spin 4 review

This thread is in response to a review for Top Spin 4 on the PlayStation 3. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: True
Posted: April 05, 2011 (10:56 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

The headers are one of the coolest things I've seen in a review but they still throw me off the first time I see them.

If I Offended You, You Needed It.

board icon
Author: fleinn
Posted: April 06, 2011 (08:49 AM)

Mm.. it does look a bit strange. I deleted another one towards the end, because it looked off for some reason...

Is it because it stands out too much, now that the rest of the site is more white..?

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: True
Posted: April 06, 2011 (07:26 PM)

Personally, I like them.

There just so well done that I often forget I'm reading a user review because they fit and look so professional. When I opened it I had to double check cause I wasn't sure if I clicked the wrong thing.

If that makes sense...

Still though, keep them.

If I Offended You, You Needed It.

board icon
Author: fleinn
Posted: April 10, 2011 (04:36 PM)

:D

...anyone think it would work with a small gap towards the end there..? Last two paragraphs..?

Also, the descriptions of the way you make the shots - do they make sense if you haven't played the game before..?

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.