Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > sho's Splatterhouse 2 review

This thread is in response to a review for Splatterhouse 2 on the Genesis. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: True
Posted: October 26, 2010 (12:24 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Once it's released, Sho, I request a review from you on the new Splatterhouse.

If I Offended You, You Needed It.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: October 26, 2010 (10:35 AM)

"Interestingly the Japanese version is really hard to find and expensive as hell,"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I owned a complete copy of this when I was a kid, despite being scared crapless of Jason Vorhees at the time (it's this creepy guy in a hockey mask that randomly appears and kills you in the most absurd way possible).

Good review, Sho!

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: sho
Posted: October 28, 2010 (01:58 AM)

If you ask me, the new SplatterHouse looks like a load of crap.

. . . so yes, I'll probably buy it.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.