Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's 101-in-1 Megamix [PSN] review

This thread is in response to a review for 101-in-1 Megamix on the PSP. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: CoarseDragon
Posted: October 15, 2010 (12:49 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Pratically impossible to review 101 games so what you did here is very good. I was glad you mentioned multiplayer that may be the saving grace.

I was thinking you probably do not need "otherwise" (and the commas) at the start of the second to last paragraph.

Age is a condition not a state of mind.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: October 16, 2010 (09:12 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

"it was him and his stupid moustached face"

I read this line a few days ago but forgot to reply >_>. That actually made me laugh after coming home from a crummy day at work.

The rest of the review is good, though, I don't ever recall playing one of these "mini-games-in-one" titles, so I guess the review didn't have much of an impact on me.

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.