Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Leroux_Deux's Edward Randy review

This thread is in response to a review for Edward Randy on the Arcade. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: CoarseDragon
Posted: September 29, 2010 (02:27 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Isn't this the same review you entered in TT Week 4?

Well, it is, and I have not change my mind about this being a good review.

Age is a condition not a state of mind.

board icon
Author: Leroux
Posted: September 29, 2010 (08:16 PM)

I'm slowly moving older work over to this account and as staff content. Most of the reviews I have, probably three-fourths, I'd rather rewrite or edit heavily at least, but as build-up to the SUNDAY CABARET opening week, the new HG weekly arcade review, I'm subbing seven arcade ones I'm pretty happy with as is as a preview (and since it's a slow week pre-contest and MOTO submissions should knock them off the front page this weekend with the deadline, it seemed like a decent idea for drumming up interest). Others will blend into the background more.

New arcade content starts this Sunday, and every Sunday after, until HG has the most bad ass section on the web.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: September 29, 2010 (09:00 PM)

Edward Randy, he's just dandy!
Edward Randy fights where it's sandy!

As additional promotion of the Sunday Cabaret, the Official HonestGamers Twitter has been tweeting each day's arcade review to millions* of followers.

//Zig

* might be an exaggeration

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: September 30, 2010 (01:44 AM)

Oh my god, great review! I must play this game now. MUST. Something that outlandish cannot be missed.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.