Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Masters's SNK Arcade Classics: Vol. 1 review

This thread is in response to a review for SNK Arcade Classics: Vol. 1 on the PSP. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: June 23, 2008 (09:45 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I thought this was a nice read that did a good job explaining the ups and downs for a compilation of games I'm not too familiar with. I did notice a few little typos, though. Check your fourth, seventh, and eighth paragraphs. Other than that, I came out satisfied in reading what you had written. You need to review Yoshi's Island soon!

BTW, EmP told me to tell you on a public forum that you're a beautiful man.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: June 23, 2008 (12:00 PM)

I submitted the wrong copy apparently. Thanks for letting me know, and for reading.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: June 23, 2008 (01:44 PM)

You’re a big, silly Canadian for sitting on this one for so long.

I think you do a good job here of telling the reader what they need to know on each game without dwelling on them too long. You quickly highlight the package’s gem and then waste no words on the obligatory scroll through the rest. I like the old-school fighters more than you, but you can’t be blamed for that. I would have liked to have known a bit more about how some of these games handle on a PSP, but I know which would interest me and, more importantly, why the ones that probably wouldn’t wouldn’t. Tough review to write, but you covered it well.

TYPO?

I’m not sure of the phrase, but isn’t it ‘on the john’ rather than ‘in the john’? Could be wrong -- I don’t know!

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: June 23, 2008 (01:51 PM)

THANKS EMP! Haha. You were a FOOL to sit on this feedback for so long. :P Kidding. Thanks for this. I think it's "in the john" around these here parts. =D

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.