Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > Official RotW Topic 2010 (Revised)

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: November 23, 2010 (11:18 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Actually, I did forget. Or brain-fart, as I do regularly check when it's my turn, but somehow still thought I was next up. If I hadn't, I'd have begged to switch weeks with someone, as this is a hellish week for me at work as I have a short week to put together one of my bigger yearly projects. If, on no notice whatsoever, someone would desire to bail me out, I'd be willing to take their slot AND be as punctual as humanly possible. If not, I'll work on it whenever I can, but can't promise anything more timely than Thursday night, assuming that over-eating doesn't put me in coma mode after getting back home from my mom's. I apologize...pure stupid mistake on my part.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: November 24, 2010 (12:23 AM)

GAH! My two most hated words (when placed together). Brain... and fart...

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: CoarseDragon
Posted: November 26, 2010 (11:36 AM)

Am I seeing this right? Only two reviews for the 21 through 27 RotW? Anyone planing to submit in the next couple of days?

Age is a condition not a state of mind.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: November 26, 2010 (11:56 AM)

Those two reviews are written by the two people who don't want to be included in RotW. So if no one else writes something in the next two days, then I guess there won't be an RotW this week.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Posted: November 26, 2010 (01:02 PM)

LOL, guess I picked a good week to fill in. Wolfqueen if we only get a single review or two you may want to consider revising RotW for this week.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: November 26, 2010 (05:45 PM)

I'll hopefully be adding one extra review to the pile. I'd like to try to get a Legend of Kage (NES) review out tonight.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: WilltheGreat
Posted: November 26, 2010 (05:55 PM)

I've got one pending for tomorrow.

"Either, sir, you're an ass or masquerading as one."
- Nero Wolfe

This message was deleted at the request of wolfqueen001, the person who originally posted it.

board icon
Posted: November 29, 2010 (11:45 AM)

OK, CD. EmP, Leroux and Joe submitted stuff for your week, so you should be good. Just remember not to bother with Zig's or Masters'.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Posted: November 29, 2010 (12:52 PM)

I'm done. Be posting in a few minutes.

board icon
Posted: December 14, 2010 (09:53 AM)

Well, it's the middle of December which means I should probably start sorting out the rotation schedule for next year. As of right now, we still don't have a permanent replacement for Zipp, so I'll ask the subs again whether any of you want to become a permanent RotW judge. If nobody does (and I'll take lack of a response as disinterest), then it'll just have to be a four-man rotation next year.

I do want to say, though, thanks to everyone who has made this work out so smoothly the past few months. I really appreciate it and I hope you all continue to participate the way you have been in the future.

board icon
Author: WilltheGreat
Posted: December 14, 2010 (03:56 PM)

My topic might be up tomorrow afternoon rather than morning. Probably not. But maybe. We'll see.

"Either, sir, you're an ass or masquerading as one."
- Nero Wolfe

board icon
Posted: December 21, 2010 (05:39 PM)

I'm going to try to make next year's schedule sometime this week when I still have good access to the internet. In the meantime, two things:

Jerec, you ARE still doing last week with only two reviews, right? You're supposed to, even if it's just two people.

Will: Are you still redrawing your week after that mishap or have you decided not to?

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: December 21, 2010 (10:40 PM)

Yeah, it's coming. I'd been plagued with massive headaches the last couple of nights, probably leftovers of my drinking binge on the weekend. I'm gonna read the two reviews again just now then put up a topic.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Posted: December 23, 2010 (11:33 AM)

Wolfqueen, if no one else steps up I can do RotW if you like.

board icon
Posted: December 29, 2010 (08:09 AM)

OD, did you forget about your week?

Also, I'll be putting up next year's schedule very soon, but I haven't added CD to the rota yet, mostly because I forgot. But I'll do that as soon as possible if no one objects.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: December 29, 2010 (01:03 PM)

I did forget. But now I have remember'd. And now it is up.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Posted: December 30, 2010 (09:28 AM)

No worries. Thanks!

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.