Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Ivy the Kiwi? review

This thread is in response to a review for Ivy the Kiwi? on the Wii. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

This message was deleted at the request of CoarseDragon, the person who originally posted it.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: September 03, 2010 (07:27 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

*comes home from work*

*clicks topic*

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: September 03, 2010 (07:35 PM)

The Wii controls sound horrible. Have you played the DS version?

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: September 03, 2010 (07:39 PM)

No, but I have seen quite a number of DS videos, and it does look like an improvement. This is also why I didn't go as far as to say in the review that the DS version is better, only saying it would make more sense to be there instead of on the Wii.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: September 03, 2010 (07:45 PM)

Thanks, I was just curious if it was decent or if they did something weird that caused it to be lame for an entirely different reason. If I didn't already have a million games to get through, I might give it a shot.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.