Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Felix_Arabia's Yume Penguin Monogatari (Import) review

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: June 20, 2008 (09:15 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Looking through the list of feedback topics, and noting that this won RotW, I'm quite surprised this didn't get a topic yet. Sorry that this is so late.

Either way, I'm glad I finally got around to reading this. I've been meaning to read a lot of your reviews (especially your winners) for a while now. I just felt like starting older.

Anyway, this was fantastic. I can see why you won your place that week. I definitely laughed in parts. And your imagery was very unique - I don't think you ever used the same words to describe something more than once. Or if you did, it was so far apart that the "offense" was forgotten.

Your food imagery, especially, was so effectie that I read this: Will his girlfriend go to greener pastures? as this: Will his girlfriend go to greener pastries?. I'm serious. I laughed. Well, done, my friend. I'll admit to being originally turned off by the title, with it not sounding particularly interesting to start, but you and my recent JRPG experiences are making me reconsider reading more obscure reviews of this type.

Which reminsd me... I still need to read a lot more of OD's recommended reviews that he showed me as inspiration for last tourney's effort. Lots to do, lots to do.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: June 20, 2008 (11:34 PM)

Thanks! The great thing about this game is that it's super freakin' easy. You can spend literally 15 minutes with it and you'll beat it.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: psychopenguin
Posted: June 25, 2008 (12:44 PM)

It took me 43, but I suck at games. :/

http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=psycho_penguin

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.