Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > General Chatter > El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: August 14, 2010 (08:36 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Azurik: Rise of Perathia

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: CoarseDragon
Posted: August 16, 2010 (01:30 PM)

I am sure El Shaddai will get praise for its unique graphic style but personally I really don't care for it that much.

Age is a condition not a state of mind.

board icon
Author: goatx3
Posted: February 09, 2011 (08:36 AM)

so you guys are playing this already? didn't know that it was out yet. it certainly is pretty..

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: CoarseDragon
Posted: February 09, 2011 (11:36 AM)

I have not played the game. I am not much into action games on a console but if anyone has played thegame I would be interested in finding out a bit more about how it plays.

Age is a condition not a state of mind.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: February 09, 2011 (07:37 PM)

I always see Azurik dirt cheap in bargain bins, but this haunting, panicked voice from beyond keeps telling me to put it down. I pretty much cannot say how it compares to El Shaddai. Maybe I'll have to pick up Azu... There's that voice again.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: February 09, 2011 (09:12 PM)

Azurik and El Shaddai are similar.

//Zig

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: February 10, 2011 (02:30 AM)

I figured. ;)

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: goatx3
Posted: February 11, 2011 (03:25 PM)

wasn't Azurik supposed to be garbage? what are you saying, ziegried!?

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.