Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > MolotovCupcake's Trinity Universe review

This thread is in response to a review for Trinity Universe on the PlayStation 3. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: CoarseDragon
Posted: July 20, 2010 (01:17 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Some people think dungeon crawls are boring and for the most part they are which is why I was happy to see comment on the humor that NIS is so famous for.

In the second paragraph you start "As they" and I found myself wondering if you were speaking of Laharl and Etna mentioned in the previous paragraph but I realized you were probably writing of Kanata and Rizelia but you had not introduced them in the review yet. Just a thought (and feel free to ignore it) but it might be a good idea to introduce them to the reader before referring to them as 'they'.

Another thing you could do is change to focal point of that second paragraph to the player. "As they begin playing and find themselves bombarded with bottomless dungeons" might be "they" to "you" and "themselves" to yourself". Later [in the second paragraph] you could change "gamers" to "the players".

I liked your review. You touched on many things I wanted to know about the game. Nice work.

Age is a condition not a state of mind.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.