Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > sgreenwell's Kana Little Sister review

This thread is in response to a review for Kana Little Sister on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: July 14, 2010 (11:20 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Just a question... is this review dripping with sarcasm or is it just me... and secondly... isn't this a game about a brother taking advantage of his sister's vulnerability to fuck her six ways to sunday?

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: Genj
Posted: July 14, 2010 (12:51 PM)

I'm fairly certain this review is serious. Kana Little Sister is a hentai game (with incest no less), but it has relatively less sex than your average eroge (as far as I know - I'm no expert). There is an actual fan base for this game that claims it's legitimately touching, and people often say it made them cry. It's interesting to see a submission feedback for Kana Little Sister, Zipp, because one of my rejected TT ideas was to bash it.

_

board icon
Posted: July 14, 2010 (01:10 PM)

I'm no prude, believe you me, and I definitely think that sex can be tasteful, erotic, and truly touching all at the same time... but I am having trouble buying that this game is anything deeper than a well-thought-out and potentially well-executed excuse for incest.

Even that doesn't really bother me, but I do think I would lose any sort of real sympathy I might have for the sister around the time she was asking her brother to cum on her tits. It would cross into the realm of the absurd at that point, which is where most hentai comfortably lies.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: July 14, 2010 (01:28 PM)

the sister around the time she was asking her brother to cum on her tits

Shit like this makes me regret that I was an only child.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Posted: July 14, 2010 (02:41 PM)

Having siblings does have its moments.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: July 14, 2010 (05:58 PM)

It's a serious review. As Genj pointed out, popular opinion holds that Kana Little Sister is a fantastic, touching game that leaves deep emotional impressions on those who play it.

I thought it kinda sucked.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.