Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > wolfqueen001's Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty review

This thread is in response to a review for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty on the PlayStation 2. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: True
Posted: July 08, 2010 (07:32 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Loved this review, Furry. Every little interest and nit-pick I had about MGS 2 you went over and this one showed a lot of personality.

There was only one thing that I kind of had an issue with:

Killing the patrolmen is much easier than continuously dodging them because once they’re dead, they stay dead a long while.

I know what you're saying here, and I'm sure a lot of other people do as well, but it just sounds strange. In some strange way, it could be taken as a joke, but from what I can tell it's in reference to respawning enemies.

Otherwise, well done.

If I Offended You, You Needed It.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: July 11, 2010 (10:18 AM)

Yeah. I was referring to the fact that, unlike the first one, these guys don't respawn as soon as you leave a room. They still do respawn, though, so I guess I had a little trouble phrasing that concept. But you gave me an idea how to change it, which I'll do after the TT results come in.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you liked it.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: sashanan
Posted: July 11, 2010 (11:09 AM)

I wouldn't know where to begin tackling the story of this...this....*sigh* this game. You're braver than I.

"Deep in the earth I faced a fight that I could never win. The blameless and the base destroyed, and all that might have been. -- GK"

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: July 12, 2010 (09:49 AM)

haha. Thanks. Yeah, the story is pretty terrible. I just did it the best way I could think of.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.