Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > overdrive's The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons review

This thread is in response to a review for The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons on the Game Boy Color. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: June 09, 2008 (12:58 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I hope Ages scores better if and when you review that.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: June 09, 2008 (01:11 PM)

From the four levels I've played, I like Ages more at this time, so it depends on if it gets bogged down by having to constantly switch items to do anything, probably.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: June 09, 2008 (02:15 PM)

I got this game and Ages when they first came out. I used to play them in the car on long trips, but that turned out to be a mistake. I really needed a guide for these games in the later stages, and I remember getting stuck at tough boss fights on both games. Never did pick them up again.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.