Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1NIT!!!1 (XLI) review

This thread is in response to a review for I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1NIT!!!1 on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: June 21, 2010 (02:13 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

One thing the Xbox has that entices me greatly is an incredible indie scene. You do that scene justice, here, good EmP. Though I wonder how a machine gun helps you "study:"

"Your study but unremarkable starting machinegun is competent enough to see off the initial wave of lumbering zombies as they shuffle towards you"

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: June 21, 2010 (02:20 PM)

Actually, mowing down the undead with the default gun has them quote Shakespeare or give a fraction of an equation. Get a combo kill on the same zombies, and they finish the sum for you. It's finally an education game we can get behind.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: June 21, 2010 (04:10 PM)

I really hope you aren't lying. I think you are, but I really hope you aren't.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: Halon
Posted: June 23, 2010 (11:25 PM)

I tried this at a friend's place a while back and it was surprisingly good. Definitely not 9/10 good, but more than worth the $1 or whatever it goes for.

IF YOU WANT MORE BEATS FOR YOUR BUCK THERE'S NO LUCK.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: June 24, 2010 (09:00 AM)

I considered giving it top marks.

The score's subjective, anyway. Let's all argue about their validity.

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.