Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Pyro's The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past review

This thread is in response to a review for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the SNES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: January 25, 2010 (11:59 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

You know you've arrived when someone writes their review specifically to mock your own.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: January 26, 2010 (03:39 PM)

And you know you've spent too much time with your thesaurus if it took you THIS long to notice it.

//2004'd

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: January 26, 2010 (03:40 PM)

This depresses me. Because it means that, to the best of my knowledge, I still haven't arrived. After nearly seven years and (counting the GF sectioned ones I didn't bring over here) about 300 reviews, you'd have thought that would have happened at some point.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: January 26, 2010 (04:12 PM)

Wow, Andrew just killed me there. Totally uncalled for. :(

Don't worry Rob -- someone may well have ripped one of your reviews and you just don't know it... yet.

Look how long it took me to find out!

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: January 26, 2010 (05:31 PM)

OD, you arrived a long time ago. We've all been insulting your reviews for years.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: January 26, 2010 (10:53 PM)

Well, yeah...I take the constant insulting for granted. I want people to start ripping off stuff I say in my reviews to directly bash them. That's a whole new level of arriving!

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: February 01, 2010 (09:43 AM)

Sorry Masters--I never know if emoticons are either condescending or necessary in this situation when I'm trying to bust out and be all clever :/.

To make it up to you, I'll try to push through the LONG-AWAITED sequel to my Toki NES review.

It's too crappy and irrelevant intense for HG reviews proper, but it'll make a good blog entry.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.