Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > disco's Wedding Dash review

This thread is in response to a review for Wedding Dash on the DS. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: January 20, 2010 (10:15 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Another good review, Jason, that saves me money because it makes me feel like I've played the game by the time I'm through with reading. I wasn't honestly expecting much out of Wedding Dash. Your review works because you give it a chance and then let it dash those chances to smithereens with the broad end of the stylus. And you carry the wedding theme throughout. Well done, sir.

EDIT: My bad, I thought I saw this posted under Jason's name. The praise is for Disco, then!

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: disco
Posted: January 21, 2010 (01:10 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Thanks, dude! I thought the writing was kind of bland, but it worked well enough. Hopefully my next few reviews will turn out better.

Is there another word for synonym?

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.