Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Fantasy Wars review

This thread is in response to a review for Fantasy Wars on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: November 08, 2009 (12:08 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Dammit, Hartley! You make me sad. I read this thing twice and I still missed some typos... Personally, I hope these came out of some recent edit that I didn't notice yet or something.... Because otherwise I'M SUCH A FAILURE! *cries*

Anyway, as per usual, and to be nice because of my uncharacteristic outbursts earlier (no harm intended, honest! hahaha), I still really liked this review. Whatever you feel about it, I still think this is pretty damn good for a game of this caliber. That is, games this extensive - and strategy games by nature of their genre - are very difficult to write about. Anyway, I still hope to finish this one day... soon... I hope. This game rocks.

haha. Anyway, you know I'm just making fun earlier with the goofiness.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: November 22, 2009 (08:13 AM)

I answer these topics in a timely fashion!

I remember this indeed having a feedback topic. One where people actually liked the review and now I have to make do with a new one where someone goes "Eh, it's alright I guess -- now let's talk about meeeeee!"

There's no justice.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: November 22, 2009 (08:55 AM)

I love you! =D

And your summary of my post is completely off. =P

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.