Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > LowerStreetBlues's Mr. Do! review

This thread is in response to a review for Mr. Do! on the Colecovision. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: October 31, 2009 (10:01 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Fantastic review. This is strongly-validated criticism backed by historical data that most wouldn't even be aware of (or try to learn). I've had Mr. Do -- and its oddly-titled sequel "Mr. Do vs Unicorns" -- lying around for awhile, unplayed, because... well, he's a clown. They're part of an "arcade classics" line on the X68000, but I had never even heard of them before.

Now, when I do finally get around to playing them, I feel like I'll have a better perspective on their relevance, and that's due to your review.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: LowerStreetBlues
Posted: October 31, 2009 (04:15 PM)

That's cool, glad to help. I wasn't sure if anyone would actually read this but I guess that was silly considering retro content is how I ended up browsing here.

Other Mr. Do games are a lot different than this one. I've already got a couple graphs down for Mr. Do's Castle (Mr. Do Versus Unicorns), so maybe tomorrow I can finish that.

My message board signature!

board icon
Author: bloomer
Posted: November 12, 2009 (05:05 AM)

Yeah, these have all been very good reviews. As for Mr Do., my fave Mr Do game is Mr Do's Wild Ride.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.