Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Masters's Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 review

This thread is in response to a review for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on the PlayStation 3. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 20, 2009 (02:44 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I hate to think what praise will do to Marc's already swollen head, but this review was effortlessly great.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: October 20, 2009 (02:59 PM)

I've already said some of the same stuff on AIM, but here I'd like to reiterate that this is really what a short review should accomplish. It reall delves into what makes the game work--and what doesn't--while giving a vibe for things without skimping on details. I'm not generally a fan of short reviews, but the ones that manage this delicate balance are the ones that I like.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: October 20, 2009 (03:16 PM)

Thanks Jason.

Ha, Gary always has the best backhanded compliments! Thanks, though. ^_^

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.