Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > disco's Scribblenauts review

This thread is in response to a review for Scribblenauts on the DS. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: fleinn
Posted: September 19, 2009 (11:07 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

:D good review. Well done focusing on what the game plays like, instead of explaining how great your think your own imagination is. It's a bit long to "just read through", and there's a.. double break of some sort, after the semicolon, that I had to read five times before I understood what you meant. ..about how using few items was a good idea. It was a good point, but should be simpler. :p (wow, I really like this criticism thing. So easy).

Anyway. It's still a billion times better than most professional reviews I've read, short and long, imo. ..I still don't know what age- group actually likes this game, or who buys it, though. hmm.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: September 19, 2009 (01:43 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

It targets the 20-30 year old age group. That's really the only age group that can appreciate Cthulu fighting the Numa Numa guy.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.