Ads are gone. We're using Patreon to raise funds so we can grow. Please pledge support today!
Google+   Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | DS | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > spaceworlder's Tales of Vesperia review

This thread is in response to a review for Tales of Vesperia on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: August 02, 2009 (02:42 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

You forgot to include a disclaimer to recommend a cup of coffee before reading this review.

Anyway, I like how you include just enough information to make the characters and game interesting, yet don't reveal too much that would spoil the experience.

While I agree that too many protagonists have that annoying brooding personality, I think it's dangerous to make sweeping generalizations that this is one of the few RPGs that has a more positive character. Just thought I would point that out since I got docked for doing something very similar in week 1 of the TT.

Otherwise, I like this review. I really enjoy the Tales series and there is certainly the right amount of info and enthusiasm to convince anyone to try this game, or any game in the series.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

board icon
Author: threetimes
Posted: August 03, 2009 (05:24 AM)

I enjoyed this review and got a real feel for the game (well not surprising I suppose, given it's a "tales" game) but I would have liked a little more of a hint about how the combat played out. I got that you could set everyone bar the lead character to AI and that this was very responsive to control.

But I liked your style and the descriptions and the flow of the review.

Don't panic!

board icon
Author: psychopenguin
Posted: August 11, 2009 (04:22 PM)

Eh, it's a Tales game. And this one sounds badass from what the review described!

http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=psycho_penguin

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: August 11, 2009 (07:27 PM)

It is an awesome game from what I've played so far.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

Info | Help | Privacy Policy | Contact | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2014 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Tales of Vesperia is a registered trademark of its copyright holder. This site makes no claim to Tales of Vesperia, its characters, screenshots, artwork, music, or any intellectual property contained within. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.