Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > dagoss's Gun Nac review

This thread is in response to a review for Gun Nac on the NES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: May 20, 2008 (10:11 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Good review. I was beginning to wonder if we'd see any more content from you since it's been a while since I last saw anything from you. This game sounds better than Zanac, which I dislike, so now I am interested in playing it.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: May 20, 2008 (04:58 PM)

Thanks, and I'm glad I got you interested in the game. It is a much more coherent experience than Zanac. Sorry for not posting a review in some time. I'll have to write quite a few reviews to redeem myself. This past semester did not treat me well, but all that is left now is my thesis work.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: psychopenguin
Posted: May 20, 2008 (07:14 PM)

I really enjoyed this review as well. It's the first one I read of yours and I will definitely check out some more. I remember playing this game quite some time ago as a kid and I might whip it out tonight if I have time. Keep up the good work, dagoss.

http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=psycho_penguin

board icon
Author: qxz
Posted: May 20, 2008 (07:28 PM)

Gun-Nac is easily one of my favorite NES titles, and nothing's as pleasant as seeing more love for it.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
-- Adam Savage

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: May 21, 2008 (09:37 AM)

You guy's are so very nice! It's nice to see this love for Gun nac.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: May 21, 2008 (10:32 AM)

Haha, you don't have to redeem yourself, seeing as how you pointed out Recca and Gun Nac to me where I never would have tried them in the past. Keep on uncovering awesome old games!

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.