Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > WEEK 4 RESULTS - Blame Lewis Again! ...and timezones.

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: darketernal
Posted: July 21, 2009 (05:25 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

The entire point of the "Let's talk about Shadowrun" was about the universe itself since it is a pen&paper game, not about the actual Genesis game, but alright,whatever.

Thanks for judging.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: July 21, 2009 (09:54 AM)

Chin up, my Croatian chum. You're simply shouldering all our poor luck this season. May your dodgy badminton-injured ankle hold up under its burden.

Thanks to the two judges who did read my review, and sorry to the one who's probably fashioning EmP and Boo voodoo dolls right now. Boo's is the especially tubby one.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: July 22, 2009 (01:16 PM)

Haha. I bet you EmP vs. Boo was entirely deliberate. I bet te dialogue between the two went like this:

Boo: Hey, Gary. Let's both write Metal Slug reviews for TT. It'll be HILARIOUS

EmP: This idea amuses me. I'd planned on writing this round anyway.

Boo: Awesome. This'll totally piss off the judges.

Or some variation. Maybe it was EmP's idea, even, but still! I know it had to have been a conspiracy.

Haha. Anyway, thanks to the judges. I'm glad to finally win one; that's a relief. Now I can die happy knowing I'm not a complete failure. lol

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.