Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > MartinG's Golden Horde (Import) review

This thread is in response to a review for Golden Horde on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: May 19, 2008 (09:30 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

There are weird characters in this review that you should edit out.

Also, is Edigu or Toktamish in this game? Perhaps it's a strange question to those not knowledgeable about the Golden Horde, but it's a curiosity of mine regardless.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: sashanan
Posted: May 19, 2008 (11:50 AM)

This sounds strangely entertaining. Mind you, my PC shelves already have far too many RTS games on them, well known and obscure, of which I've played the first two missions of each campaign before shelving them again.

"Deep in the earth I faced a fight that I could never win. The blameless and the base destroyed, and all that might have been. -- GK"

board icon
Author: MartinG
Posted: May 19, 2008 (02:02 PM)

Where did those come from?? I produced this review exactly in the same way as all others...

There are certainly heroes in the game and they get speaking roles, but to be completely honest I have no idea whether the ones you mention are there. I turned out to have a really bad Mongolian memory, and it doesn't help that even the standard peasant units are called things like "aduuch" rather than, you know, peasant :(

"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards."
-Robert A. Heinlein

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: May 20, 2008 (04:27 AM)

It's fine, everyone! I don't even have a working PC, but I'll fix this latest hiccup!

How has this site lasted the two weeks I've been AWOL?

Good job, Mart. Now, get on to the next!

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.