Google+   Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | DS | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

foe_en_s4_b22.jpg

Forums > Submission Feedback > spaceworlder's Double Dragon II: The Revenge review

This thread is in response to a review for Double Dragon II: The Revenge on the NES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: July 18, 2009 (12:18 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

By the end, I think many people will begin to wonder if the “DD” stands for “Double Dragon” or “Double Dare.”

Good one.

I would probably score this game higher, but I think you make good points about how the game goes from a good brawler to a cheap obstacle course challenge. I can't really disagree with anything you said here. Plus it really sucks how you only get three lives and no continues unless you know the codes. The codes to continue change depending on what stage you finished off at. I knew about them at one time, but could never pull them off, so they are pretty much useless. The only way to beat this game is to pick 2 player B, steals lives from player 2, and continue with eight lives.

Also enjoyed the writing style. Good use of colorful descriptions and similies here. This is one of your better works.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

Info | Help | Privacy Policy | Contact | Advertise | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2014 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Double Dragon II: The Revenge is a registered trademark of its copyright holder. This site makes no claim to Double Dragon II: The Revenge, its characters, screenshots, artwork, music, or any intellectual property contained within. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.