Google+   Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | DS | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > spaceworlder's Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers review

This thread is in response to a review for Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers on the NES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: July 15, 2009 (08:23 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

This game rocks. It certainly deserves a 10/10. I agree that you should play all the levels to experience all the unique environments. I always play every level everytime I play through this game. :D

One problem I have with the review - "In one part of either “Zone B” or “Zone C,”". C'mon man, you should tell your readers which zone it is. This seems like laziness.

Other than that, I think you covered all the bases for the most part. This is definately a fun, whimsical game. Easily one of the best NES games ever.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

board icon
Author: honestgamer (Mod)
Posted: July 15, 2009 (08:35 PM)

It's a shame that the sequel wasn't as good. It was still good, but the first one definitely had the most magic to it.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: July 15, 2009 (09:08 PM)

Agreed. There was something... missing in the sequel. Can't really put a finger on it. As you said, still a good game, but there is some X-Factor it's missing.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

Info | Help | Privacy Policy | Contact | Advertise | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2014 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers is a registered trademark of its copyright holder. This site makes no claim to Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers, its characters, screenshots, artwork, music, or any intellectual property contained within. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.