Google+   Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | DS | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > spaceworlder's Mega Man 9 (XLA) review

This thread is in response to a review for Mega Man 9 on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: July 02, 2009 (07:22 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Excellent, excellent review. Did you lock yourself in a room and practice your writing between the time you removed your old reviews and started subbing new stuff?

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: July 02, 2009 (07:59 PM)

I agree. This may be the best review I've read written by you. Nice in depth analysis and good arguments.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

board icon
Author: joseph_valencia
Posted: July 02, 2009 (10:21 PM)

Really? I was feeling kind of iffy about this one, but if the public likes it, who am I to say otherwise?

Did you lock yourself in a room and practice your writing between the time you removed your old reviews and started subbing new stuff?

It's more like I adopted a new attitude towards writing about video games. Before that, I constantly wrote and scrapped reviews, and I put lots of pressure on myself to write the "best thing ever" and "cover all the bases". Starting with "Manhattan Project", I decided to throw caution and planning to the wind and just write and submit stuff.

Spaceworlder was able to build this sig IN A CAVE…… WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: July 02, 2009 (11:19 PM)

That definitely rings a bell. Stuff like worrying if the next review is better than the last, or thinking it better be--that may be one of my biggest blocks. I find that is the best way to miss something obvious. Just have to accept ups and downs. This review definitely made me want to try the Mega Man games I haven't played--despite being an NES retro fan.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

Info | Help | Privacy Policy | Contact | Advertise | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2014 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Mega Man 9 is a registered trademark of its copyright holder. This site makes no claim to Mega Man 9, its characters, screenshots, artwork, music, or any intellectual property contained within. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.