Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > radicaldreamer's Bujingai: The Forsaken City review

This thread is in response to a review for Bujingai: The Forsaken City on the PlayStation 2. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: mardraum
Posted: July 01, 2009 (11:08 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

cool review, I thought I was the only one who suffered through Bujingay.

well, I quit pretty early on, but I also bought it for like $30. $30 of money. $30 of money I will never get back.

Cairo: no, but not many games appear to have been designed under the influence of so much LSD.

boo: jus cause there's a russian woman in a cyborg ninja costume that looks just like a cyborg ninja you fought before that was secretly a man you killed in a minefield in the middle east instead of a person whose baby was kidnapped by a mysterious shadow organizations the patriots that formed as a sort of raw consciousness in the primordial soup underneath the white house and wants a metrosexual tranny to have a swordfight with a dude with another ninja suit on top of federal hall

boo: jesus, pick-y

board icon
Author: radicaldreamer
Posted: July 02, 2009 (12:34 AM)

I think I only paid $10 for Bujingai. (But I was dumb enough to pay $40 for Dirge of Cerberus.) The first time I played it I thought it was kinda cool, but I'm often tempted to consider anything with wildly swinging swords cool. I think that's why developers often make games about them. I even liked DMC2 for a while.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: July 02, 2009 (05:26 PM)

This was a great review for a game that I always meant to purchase because it has GACKT. Especially now that it's cheap. However, after reading about the auto-blocking and the crazy wall bit, I will not waste even eight bucks on Bujingai.

You have influenced my purchasing decision! Reviews don't often sway me, so nice job.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.