Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Heir of Zendor: The Legend and The Land review

This thread is in response to a review for Heir of Zendor: The Legend and The Land on the Saturn. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: June 23, 2009 (04:54 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Awesome. I've read and loved all your Micronet reviews. It's great when you can have a re-occuring villain.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: June 23, 2009 (05:32 PM)

They're pretty much my LJN.

And thanks.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: June 28, 2009 (12:52 AM)

In case you look for good soundtracks, several of Micronet's games have nice ones. Heavy Nova is one of the best Genesis soundtracks out there (even though the game is HORRIBLE). Black Hole Assault -- sequel to Heavy Nova -- soundtrack is only slightly worse than Heavy Nova. Conversely, the gameplay is better. And Revengers of Vengeance... oh wait, I'd better not talk about that one since it might turn out to be a game I have to review.

Definitely not a studio to be trusted, although they have made some other not-horrible games aside from Zendor.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: June 28, 2009 (01:24 AM)

You know, I've never seen Heavy Nova in action, and always assumed it was a shmup. Bringing it up made me want to check for a video on YT. I was shocked to find out it was a semi-sidescroller/robot fighting game that... looks like it plays horribly.

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.